Thursday, August 13, 2009

OuR cRaZy LiVeS!!!

So, the past few weeks have been really crazy. Justin and I were able to go down and see our families at the end of July. We were down there for 9 days and we got a lot of visiting in. We left our house at 4:30 in the morning because we wanted to get there at a good time. We drove through Missoula and had a really scenic drive. When we finally got to Pocatello, we realized that we were having some issues with the truck. After looking at it, they realized that there was a hose that was leaking. We were able to get that fixed and without too much money down the drain, the truck was up and running. Justin had some training in Idaho Falls and so he was gone for a few days. During those days, I was able to go to Boise for Bailee's baptism. We were also able to go to Lucky Peak and go boating with April and Matt. We had a blast. Eli even rode the tube with me! I tried skiing and I failed! I think that I'll just stick to tubing.

When we finally arrived home after a long vacation and a LONG time driving, we saw how dry everything was. Our yard and pasture were brown and it made me sick. We can't water our lawn with the hose because our pump shuts off after running the hose for 15 minutes. Luckily, it has rained a couple of times and so it's starting to green up a little bit.

Justin is helping coach football for the Nezperce High School. They only have 8 man, but he's liking it. His schedule is getting a little crazy. They just started practice on Monday and it's from 6-8 in the morning. So he gets up and goes to work from 5-6, goes to practice, goes back to work until 5 and then comes home and rides horses. He's really busy. Luckily, when I went to my parents house, I was able to borrow Angie's saddle, so now I can ride with him and I don't have to ride bare-back! I really enjoy going on rides with Justin and sometimes I think that he likes me going with him too!:)

I'm just so thankful that we have the opportunities that we do have. Justin and I have an awesome house to live in, awesome friends, and great family. I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity of living up here. It's been really difficult at times, but I'm really learning to love it. I'm so glad that Justin and I both have the jobs that we do. Sometimes we both want to pull our our hair, but we don't! We just take everything in stride!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun to me. You must be having fun, you never even call anymore.

    ReplyDelete