Wednesday, January 27, 2010
House Update
Well, here is a quick update on our house. IT'S STILL NOT DONE!! It wasn't really supposed to take this long. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow. It was all only supposed to take about 7-10 days. Well, here we are at day 14 and still nothing good. They were able to put the flooring down in the bathroom. They were supposed to put the tile up on the walls on Monday and they didn't get it done. I still don't think it got done yesterday. Hopefully today!! We can only hope! The carpet that they ordered for the bedroom isn't supposed to be here until Monday! They must have ordered it from China! We are hoping that maybe this weekend we will be able to be back at home. I'm kind of afraid to go home because it is a mess. There are still towels everywhere because I haven't been home long enough to get them all washed. I will have to put the bathroom and bedroom back together, because of right now, my bathroom is in my living room. SCARY! Let's all hope for the best! Wish us luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Luck with that. Nothing like moving again.
ReplyDelete