This was one of the last pictures taken of her. Isn't she beautiful?!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Grandma Matthews
I can't believe that is has been 1 year since my Grandma Matthews passed away. She was a genuine lady who was always willing to help. I have so many great memories of her and will always remember the funny things that she said. I was able to be by her side when she took her last breath and it was the most calming experience I have ever felt. Her funeral was amazing. I was able to play the prelude and postlude music for the funeral, and through the amazing power of Heavenly Father, I was able to (almost) perfect a song in just a few short days. She was such a great mother, grandmother, sister, and friend and she is truly missed! We love and miss you Grandma!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment