Monday, September 14, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!

I just wanted to say “Happy Anniversary” to my parents. They are the greatest people ever. They have been so supportive of me my entire life. They would also encourage me to go for my dreams. When I wanted to be a dancer, they were there for me every step of the way. They have also been great help to Justin and I. They helped move us up to Nezperce on the first day of the year. I’m sure that it's not how they wanted to spend their New Year. They had to drive through some awful weather to get everything up here safely. My mom is always so great and is always sending “happy days!” The other day, I was opening some medicine from her, and there was a Madagascar 2 sticker in with it. She said that she didn’t have enough time to write a note, so she threw in a sticker to let me know she was thinking of me!! Thanks for all you do mom and dad!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment