Friday, January 9, 2009

I was tagged by Amber!!

Five names you go by:1) Abbey 2) Abigail 3) Noelle 4) Sister Allen5) Honey

Three things you are wearing right now:1) Cowgirl Boots 2) Wedding Ring 3) Sweatshirt

Two things you want very badly at the moment:1) A lot of money 2) A big pop from Sonic! (I sure miss that place!)

Three people who may fill this out: I don't have any friends on here who haven't already filled it out!

Two things you did last night:1) Played World Tour at our friends house 2) Made Italian Sodas

Two things you ate today: 1) Chinese Food 2) Caramel Popcorn

People you last talked to on the phone:1) Mom 2) Amber 3)?? I don't really talk to anyone anymore

Two things you are going to do (or already did) today:1)Drove to Orofino 2)Make Chicken Fettucine for dinner

Two of the longest road trips:1) Arimo to Nezperce!! It doesn't take that long, but it sure seems like it! 2) Back east driving all over on a bus touring with Lady Liberty!

Three of your favorite beverages 1) Water 2) A nice cold Sonic Cherry Coke 3) Chocolate Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment