Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Another Day!

Well, another week has come and gone. This week wasn't very exciting in the lives of the Allen's. Justin started his job on Monday. He has to be there at 7. Thankfully, he just work down the road and so he can leave at 6:55 and be there on time. As for me, I didn't do very much this week. I did get a job at the local jail working dispatch. It's not the ideal job that I was looking for, but as for now, anything will do. I start that tomorrow at 7 and so Justin and I can walk to work together. It's going to be nice not having to buy gas every 3 days! That's a relief.

We took a drive on Friday to Orofino. It's a small town. It reminds us a lot of Preston. There is a lot of similar things here as there is back home.

Today at church was very good. Everyone there is so nice. The bishop keeps calling Justin-Travis. I'm not really sure where that came from. We met another young couple and they invited us over for dinner next week. They have come young kids, but there isn't very many younger couples in the ward. We are pretty sure they are rich because they pulled up to church in an Escalade! We are a little excited!

We are still in the hunt for another place to live. I have to keep the apartment clean or else it seems like it is closing in on us! It's not too difficult with just two of us to keep it clean.

Well, that was just an update for everyone! Nothing too exciting going on up here! We miss you all back home!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it sounds like you are having the time of your lives. Tell Travis I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abbey...Walking to work together? It doesn't get any better than that!!! We hope that you and Justin are doing well.

    ReplyDelete