Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our New Home!






Our Current Home!








Our New Home!







In case you are wondering, NO we did not buy a house! I can only wish. We are actually going to house-sit for a man here in town that is going on vacation for 1 month. He met Justin at the FSA office and asked him last week if we were interested. I was really concerned about it at first. You know, the fact that I didn't know who he was. Well, everyone at Justin's office was telling me how awesome he was. We went up and met him on Saturday, and as of the 27th, we will NOT be living in the hotel! I'm really just happy to get out of this small place and actually have a kitchen, fridge, stove, etc. It's a really big house. It's pretty much like a whole other apartment in the basement. It really needs some updating. In one of the rooms in the basement, there is zebra carpet!! It's sexy! Anyone who wants to come and visit me is more then welcome! I would love to have some visitors in the town of Nezperce! It gets pretty lonely.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I would love to see zebra carpet...happy for you...if only for a month it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day for you to be able to move to a real house. Too bad I am not there to help. :)

    ReplyDelete