Where has the time gone? It seems like I just barely updated. I guess it doesn’t matter because nobody reads these anyway. It’s more just for me so I can look back at all the fun times we had. Last weekend we made an impromptu trip to Boise with some of our friends to watch their son play football. They had a game against Aberdeen and so they played at a meeting point. We left Friday night at about 7 and made the 4 hour drive. With the time change, we ended up getting there at about midnight. We stayed at a really nice hotel for a really good price. They had the softest beds! I slept like a baby! We got up Saturday morning and went to breakfast and then the game. It started at 1:30 and it was a beautiful day. The sun was out, the wind wasn’t blowing…beautiful! After the game we made to make a not-so-quick stop at Cabela’s. We all wandered around in there for a while and then I had the genius idea to get stuff to make jerky. We went into Cabela’s looking only for a hitch for the back of the truck and came out with a meat grinder and a jerky maker!! I’m excited though. If only Justin would shoot something =) We then went and ate at Goodwood!! It was delicious. We were stuffed all the way home!
I’m excited to say that I’m getting a horse of my very own!! The lady that Justin has been breaking horses for has an old mare that is going to waste in their field. She said that she didn’t want to give her to somebody who wasn’t going to use her, and so she asked if we wanted her! FREE!?!?! Of course we want her! She’s 20 years old and on her way out the back door, but I bet I will have some fun on her. Justin said that she is bred really well. A horse is a horse to me. I don’t really care how they are bred. As long as they have 4 legs and don’t buck me off, I’m good to go!
Hey I read your blog!
ReplyDelete