To say that I am excited about Halloween would be ummmm………………a lie!! I may be completely unlike the rest of the country, but I like to be my own person. I am not a big admirer of Halloween! I don’t enjoy dressing up, I don’t enjoy the scary-scary of it all, I don’t enjoy haunted houses, & I don’t enjoy the screaming and jumping! I do like the corn mazes at the beginning, but then when I get stuck in the wretched thing, I come to the realization that I don’t like them either! The only thing that I like is the candy! Especially these delightful treats…
These are not just regular Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! They are, as Dora would say; yum, yum, yum, delicioso!! I can’t tell you how much I enjoy these delightfully amazing treats! I’m pretty sure that I could eat them all the time. They also have trees at Christmas that they come out with! I would highly encourage everyone to try them at least once.
Now you know why my blog isn’t halloweeny or spooky or scary. I’d rather just celebrate fall and do away with Halloween. Sorry for all you Halloween lovers!
Now you know why my blog isn’t halloweeny or spooky or scary. I’d rather just celebrate fall and do away with Halloween. Sorry for all you Halloween lovers!
No comments:
Post a Comment