A to Z - All About Me
A: Addiction: Pepsi
B: Breakfast: Swedish Pancakes
C: Chocolate or Chips: Chips
D: Dessert or Appetizers: Appetizers-I'm always too full by the time dessert rolls around!
E: Essential Items: Cell Phone, Chap stick, Sunglasses
F: Favorite Color: Lime Green
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms-Bears make my teeth hurt
H: Hometown: Downey
I: Indulgence: Salt & Vinegar Chips
J: January or July: January-Who doesn't like hot chocolate and curling up in a blanket?!
K: Kids: None!
L: Life isn't complete without: Family-They are our biggest support
M: Most exciting memory: Getting engaged. Even though Justin had the ugly sweater on!
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 3 sisters
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges, although I hate peeling them
P: Phobias or Fears: Fear is drowning
Q: Quote: "He who laughs last, thinks slowest!"
R: Reading: Love it, especially with a really good book!!
S: Summer or Spring: Spring, love the flowers, love the colors, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
T: Toughest Day: So far, moving to Nezperce and telling my family good-bye!
U: Unknown Fact About Me: Everybody already knows everything
V: Vacation I want to go on: Any type of cruise
W: Walking or Running: Walking0-Never enjoyed running, probably never will
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Depends on what they're looking for. Never had a "good" ultrasound, say for a baby!
Y: Your favorite food: Pretty much anything Italian
Z: Zoo or Bowling: Not a big bowling fan. Would rather spend the money to see the animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment