This week has been crazy and crazy. I have been going to the chiropractor lately and been trying to fix my back again. I was doing well until one night it was raining and I was feeding the horses and I fell on the mud. But not to worry, like any other human being, I DIDN'T drop the hay. I just fell and hurt my back instead of trying to catch myself. I have to go and get x-rays on Monday to see if the lift that I have been wearing is working. Hopefully!!
When I went to bed Monday night, all of a sudden my stomach started hurting. I was hoping that maybe I was just tired and that it would go away. To my dismay, that didn't happen. I woke up at 3 am with my stomach cramping. I ended up watching TV and couldn't fall asleep because my stomach hurt so badly. I stayed on the couch all day Tuesday and most of the day on Wednesday. I really felt like somebody had tried to kill me.
Thursday, we had to go to Pullman to have a doctor look at Justin's knee. Well, come to find out, he has a torn meniscus and a cist is growing on it. He is going in on Wednesday to have it scoped and fixed. Then he is going to be out of commission for about 4 weeks. He'll be on crutches for a few days, but after that, it's just going to be swollen and stiff. I told him that he's not allowed to play "tough" with this one. If we are going to get it fixed, I want him to take care of it so we don't have to keep having the same surgery.
Um, Pregnant Maybe?????
ReplyDeleteNope, not pregnant!! Still receiving presents from Mother Nature!!!!
ReplyDelete