So, I'm not sure exactly sure who reads my blog, but I update it anyway just to keep myself informed!
Football is officially over!! YAY!! The last game was on Friday and they won. They ended up going 4-5 which isn't too bad for the team. I guess they won more games this year then they have the past 4 years!! That's right! 4!They didn't make it into play-offs which is a bummer, but what can you do about it?? I'm just excited that I can actually have my husband back. Maybe we can get our lives back together now that I don't have to share him with about 15 other boys! After the game on Friday all the coaches and their wives went to the bar in Ferdinand to eat dinner. Justin and I were the only ones that didn't drink, and everybody kept looking at us. They all sort of giggled when Justin asked for water! We got to the bar at 7 and didn't leave until 11:30. For all you bar-flies out there, I don't know how you do it! I didn't even have any alcoholic beverages and I was exhausted and ready for bed. I can't even imagine having kids and drinking! That's enough to make your head spin.
We didn't do anything fun or exciting for Halloween. We stayed home and I cleaned the house and Justin worked with horses. Then we watched a movie. Everybody up here is so spread out that there were trunk 'r' treats everywhere. Yesterday after church, Justin went and helped some of our neighbors move cows. He took Chill because he wasn't sure what the other horses would do around cows. He said that Chill was like a kid in a candy shop. Ready to go and not wanting to stop.
I'm happy to say that I'm getting a new calling!!! No more nursery for me! I'm going to be the Laurel Advisor and I'm pretty excited about it. We have some way fun girls in our ward and I'm way happy to be able to work with them!!
I have officially dubbed you as the world's biggest NERD!!!
ReplyDelete