As for the bad news, we got home last night and my fish had died!! It almost made it a year in my possession! It was sad and I made Justin flush him. I didn't want to look at him! I think I might have a funeral for him and get him a headstone! Poor Master!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Let It Snow!!
So it has been snowing up here since Saturday morning. It started snowing and we just had a little bit of snow and by the time 4 o'clock rolled around, we had a good few inches. I'm just really upset because it's not snowman making snow! Anyway, we headed to our friends in Kamiah to go bowling on Saturday night and we just stayed there to go to church. Well, at 7:30 their phone rang and church had been cancelled. Justin was yelling "SNOW DAY!" because he was so excited. We just hung out there and then drove home. We had to shovel our sidewalks and then we were checking on the horses and they looked so cold! It made me so sad. I wanted to invite them into my house to have some hot chocolate and warm up a little bit. It is still snowing and hasn't stopped all day. I'm a little worried about driving home, but luckily I have the truck and it has brand new tires on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can't believe that you killed the fish that I gave you. See if I get you anything ever again. We will be having a memorial over Christmas. Bring your mourning clothing. HEE HEE
ReplyDelete