Monday, December 7, 2009

O CHRISTMAS TREE, O CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!

I finally got my christmas tree up. We actually went and cut it down Saturday morning. I'm a little confused as of what to do, because I've never had a real tree. All I know is that I have to keep it watered. Anyway, I think it turned out super cute. I went to Wal-Mart and got a few more ornaments and ribbon for it. I wasn't able to put all of the ornanments on it because they were to heavy. That's ok. Tell me that you think.....


It is hard to see it all, but in case you can't tell, it's lime green! That's right!!!! Super Cute!!
Then I had to take a picture of this plate for my grandma. I still love it enough to put it up with my decorations!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tree. no fair you already have presents under it. Not me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so Cute!!! And I am so jealous of your plate...grandma will be so Proud you posted in on your blog. GOTTA LOVE A GOOD GIFT!!!

    ReplyDelete