Meet DUNDER!! He is our puppy that we went and picked up on Friday. Isn't he so cute? Many people are wondering about the name. If you have ever seen "The Office" you know exactly where the name comes from. We thought it sounded like a good dog name. It's original. He is only about 8 weeks old. Yesterday he figured out how to climb our steps, so now when we are going in the house he is right behind you. He is starting to like us more and more everyday. He doesn't venture very far from our house, which we are extremely grateful for. He hasn't figured out the horses yet. I'm hoping he won't until he gets a little bit bigger. Whenever he gets excited, he does this little jump that cracks us up. He does get sad when we leave him. I didn't want to come to work today because he was so sad. He is just starting to figure out his growl and his bark. He was wrestling with an old apple that he found outside and he just kept growling at it.
Justin had a lady bring a horse yesterday for him to break. He decided that he might as well work with him a little bit since we had some daylight. He's a little jumpy. I thought I would post a few pics so everyone can see the fun we were having. Oh, and the other day there was a pheasant and 2 hens in our yard so I took a picture. Enjoy!


He is so cute. I love little furball puppies. They are so fun. Hope Justin has fun with that horse!!
ReplyDeleteHw is so cute!
ReplyDelete