My parents were finally able to come up and see us this past weekend. They brought Elija and his friend, Logan. We had a fun time. It was very relaxed and easy-going. We weren't in a hurry to do anything. We just went with the flow of things. It was cold and windy and even ended up snowing. I wish that the weather would have been nicer. On Friday when they arrived, they were all happy to be out of the car. Elija and Logan tried to build a fire in the burn-barrel. We ended up just hanging out and took my parents on a small drive when we had to go and do chores. On Saturday, Elija wanted to ride the horses. Logan had never been on a horse so we broke him in. He seemed to like it.
We went to the fish hatchery and the dam as well. Overall, we had a fun weekend, although it was short and sweet. Thanks mom and dad for coming to see us!

I didn't realize you guys lived so far away from your family. That's nice they could visit. I can't believe how grown up Elija is!
ReplyDelete