Thursday, April 1, 2010

Activities

Our lives seem to be getting busier and busier. Ever since the time changed, we have been getting home with some daylight left. It has been super nice. We are just starting to get in a routine with the horses. One of our neighbors has a few horses that he wants Justin to work with. It's going to be interesting because you can't even get close to them, let alone get on them. It is going to be interesting when we actually start working with them. I told Justin that he's not allowed to go and work with them until I can go with him. I'm not much help, but at least if something does happen, there will be somebody to help him.

My running is going good. I've only ran 2 days, but I sure sleep good at night. The 2nd day was really hard. April keeps telling me that it is going to get easier. Justin marked the road for me and so at least I have a way to gauge how far I've gone. Yesterday I ran 1 mile and only walked for about 20 seconds. Our road has small hills in it and so that creates some good resistance. I'm just proud of myself for running that far. I can't tell you the last time I ran...Yes, I can. It was in High School! At least I have something to look forward to.

My parents are coming up tomorrow! They haven't been up here since the day they moved us over a year ago. They saw it when it was snow-covered and a blizzard. Hopefully this time it will be better. They are bringing Elija up with them because he has wanted to come since we moved. I can't wait for them to come. The visit is going to be short, but I'm sure we will have tons of fun.

Until then.....

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with mom and dad. Keep up the running. It will get easier, I promise.

    ReplyDelete