Monday, March 29, 2010

Let the fun begin.....


This is what I'm going to look like in 6 weeks. I was talking to Amber this morning and she was telling me about a 10k that her and April are doing. For some reason, I got excited and said that I wanted to do it too. I have found a training program on-line and Amber and I are going to follow it and work out together. I'm really excited about it. I know that 10k isn't as far as a full marathon or anything, but it's a start. Justin said that he will help me and so I'm going to make him be my trainer. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. GO ABBEY GO!! I know that we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness! I'm glad you found me. You two are so cute. Looks like you're enjoying the Idaho life. I sure miss it up there.

    ReplyDelete