Monday, March 15, 2010

Justin said my blog was still not good enough. I asked him what he wanted me to put and this was his answer:

JUSTIN


is

Awesome!!

I decided I better tell people why Justin is awesome:
  • He sings in the morning while he is getting ready. This tends to wake me up...FIGARRO!!
  • Every now-and-then he'll get me a surprise. Like a candy bar or a Pepsi
  • He fixed our dryer last night after it decided to stop heating
  • When I got home from helping Angie, he had the house clean and the laundry going! It was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE RIGHT JUSTIN...YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

    It was fun seeing you for a couple of days Abbey. We need to meet again under different circumstances. We need a trip to Boise!
    Heck Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin is Awesome. I would love to hear his Figarro song someday.

    ReplyDelete