Thursday, March 11, 2010

Justin has been mad at me the last couple of posts because he says that they are going down-hill. I'm going to try and make a HAPPY post!

The weather up here is finally starting to look like spring/summer. Everything is getting green and it's looking so pretty. It has been cold at night. It's been in the 20's the past few mornings. It gets nice during the days. It's supposed to rain this weekend. Can't complain about the moisture though!

Our cute horses are having fun. I thought I would show some pics of Chill and Charlie. That way maybe you can put the name with the horse...
Thay are so much fun. I know they are just horses, but their personalities are so much fun! I just laugh at Chill all the time. He's part-human, I'm sure!

This is one tasty treat that I got to enjoy while I was visiting...
I think that I need to open one up here. I love it so much and was so excited when Adam brought me home one! Thanks Ad!!! It was um...um...tasty!

I always enjoyed a bit of heaven...

Haven't had that in a while and I forgot how delicious it was! The rolls are to die for! I really shouldn't order anything else! Just rolls! (Adam should find this funny!)

I hope this has been a happy post! It's made me giggle while I've been typing it. Hopefully it's a little bit more upbeat than the previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment