Monday, March 22, 2010

FuN PiCtUrEs!!

I was cleaning out some drawers this weekend and found some c.d's of pictures. I don't think I have ever looked at them because the sleeve was still sealed with the sticker. Anyway, the disks had some really fun pictures. There were our engagement pictures, my bridal showers, the day I went through the temple, and other randoms! I thought I would put up a few of the entertaining ones so that everybody could share in the joy and laughter!

We were trying to have fun while Amber was taking our photos. The picture of the bull is too funny. I giggle at it everytime I see or even think about it!


These are obviously from a while ago. Eli was so cute. If you are wondering what's going on with Jordan's hair, well....Angie and I thought it would be funny to put his hair in a pony-tail! According to the look on his face, he thought it was pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Jordan and I are laughing hard, even as we speak. Funny!!

    ReplyDelete