Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Apartment!

This is our oven/stove/toaster oven!

One of our closets doubling as a tack shed!

Justin pulling a nice face & showing off out front room/kitchen


Our front room leading into the bathroom


Our very small bathroom that connects the front room & the bedroom

Our bedroom. It's a little messy because I hadn't finished unpacking.

Our bedroom. Our mattress was wet and I was trying to dry it out!
So this is where we live. We are very cozy. We live in the Nezperce hotel. We are going to keep looking for somewhere else to live. We don't have everything even here and it is very full! There are 3 little heaters that are in the walls and I didn't think that they would keep us that warm, but they do. We have a view of the post office out our windows. I will take pictures of the town and post them later. We miss everyone back home!














1 comment:

  1. Abbey...I am so glad that you got your blog up and going. It is so great to see your little place. It looks like you and Justin will be nice and cozy for these cold winter months. Best of Luck to you guys and make the best of the time you have to spend together...Life just moves to quick and in to many directions anymore. Love Ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete