I am so gratfeul that Justin and I have the opportunity to live up in Nezperce/Orofino and for the blessings that it has brought to our lives. The only hard thing is missing out on all of these fun times with our families; Thanksgiving, the annual Armstrong Christmas Party, even the small get togethers on the weekends. I'm missing out on all of the annual traditions that our families have every year. Amber's famous layered JELL-O (which she better make for Christmas too =), eating turkey until we are all about to pop, watching the parade with mom and dad, sometimes even plowing snow all day with dad! These are the times that make it hard for me to be away. We are such close-knits families and thinking of all the fun times they are going to embark on makes me wish I didn't live so far away.
It seems like everybody I talk to has somewhere to go, people to see, and then I think of how it will probably just be Justin and I. All of our friends are going out of town. I guess that I will have to make a turkey and the trimmings for Justin and I. Maybe we can feed some to the horses so they feel involved! I guess this way that if I ruin it, I won't have to feel so bad about it!

Hey it is good to see somebody else from MV living in North Central Idaho. We are in Lewiston. We visited Orofino a few weeks ago and it is beautiful. If we ever have an extra seat when we come and visit, you are welcome to ride along and visit your family.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that you are sad. We will definately miss you on Thanksgiving. Hayley asks Spence everyday if we can stay at Grandma's for Christmas because she wats to see Abbey. And yes, there will be a big Jello salad for you to enjoy.
ReplyDelete