Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Ho Ho!!!

I can't believe that it is already Christmas. I feel like I haven't enjoyed the holiday season and it's almost over! I am excited to say that in less than 24 hours, we will be in wonderful Southern Idaho. Justin and I are both very excited to see everybody and enjoy the holidays with the ones we love. We can't believe that it has been almost 1 year since we moved up here. We've lived up here for the majority of our marriage. It's just crazy! Our Christmas presents are almost all bought. We just have to stop in Pocatello and pick up a few more things! I can't believe that I am going to brave Wal-Mart 2 days before Christmas!! YIKES! I guess I have to do what I gotta do. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you guys get to come home for a few days. I am sure you will have a great time all being together. Have a safe trip and hope Santa finds you in Idaho...In Downey Idaho!!!

    ReplyDelete