The past week has come and gone. I can't believe that it has been 1 week since we got in the car and drove all night to arrive for the holidays. Christmas was very exciting on both sides of the family. We went and visited family and have just been relaxing and enjoying the holiday season. We were at my parents for Christmas morning and day and had such a fun time. Angie & Adam, Amber & Spence, and all the kids were there too. All the kids were so excited to see what Santa had brought them. They all got what they wanted. Mattie got an IPOD, Sophie got zhu-zhu pets, Eli got a batman toy and cars, Brock got real football pads, Hayley got a real live puppy, Jordan got a computer, and Chandler got an airplane. They were all very excited. I was able to pick out a green apple kitchenaid mixer and Justin got him some brand new chinks. We were both very excited about them.
We were able to have Christmas again on Saturday with April, Matt and their kids. My parents got all the kids ornaments that had legs that wiggled and made it sound like a bell. I got Matt and snuggie for the name-drawing gift, and I just think that it looks so funny. My parents got Justin and I a movie, a Wii game and then a Wii Fit Plus. I can't wait to use it!!
All in all, we had a very good week. We are heading home in the morning and we are both sad and happy to leave. We are both ready to be home, but it is going to be hard to leave. We aren't sure when the next time we will be home is. Our lives are going to get busy now that the holidays are over. Hunting and fishing season are open in the spring and we would love to have visitors!! We've got the room!
It was a great week having you guys here.
ReplyDelete