Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Valentine!

Justin is the best husband in the world. I hadn't really planned on doing anything special for Valentines Day. Especially since it was on a Sunday. Well, Justin had other plans. On Sunday he went outside to the garage and was messing around. Pretty soon he came in and he had made me a candy bar poster! It was so cute. Then on Monday, we were sitting on the couch and somebody came to the door. It was FedEx with a package!

Aren't they pretty! I was so happy! I felt bad and so I made some heart shaped sugar cookies for him! I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you have a fancy dancy husband. Spence has never been a flower guy even though I am a flower girl. He can't understand why he should buy something that is just going to die anyway.

    ReplyDelete