Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What A Week!

Well, needless to say, this past week has been very un-eventful. We haven't done anything too exciting. I woke up with a cold on Friday so I have been nursing that all week. Justin has been doing the norm. Riding horses, working, yadda yadda. It was nice and sunny for a few days. The sun was shining and you would think it would be warm, but it was awfully cold outside. I guess it was just an optical illusion. I can't wait for Spring. We got some vegetables and we are going to try our hand at a small garden this year. I want to get some of these:
Does anybody know if they work well? I get afraid of going out and picking the tomatoes because we have snakes and it gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Could you imagine grabbing onto a snake!?!?!

I'm so ready for spring. I'm ready to pull out the spring skirts and tops. To be able to go on a walk and not have to wear a jacket. And to look at these!
I can't wait!! Hurry Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment