I'm sitting here with many different thoughts running through my mind...
It's almost valentines day...i've never liked that day...even since i've been married...why do we need another day to show our love...i do that everyday...makes me feel obligated to be "that" person who does everything perfectly and never gets in arguments with her husband...i try to be "that" person everyday...i don't need a day to remind me...
I think i'm getting sick....justin was sick last week...now i think i'm getting it...blast!
When are we going to go home again...we have 2 new babies that we need to see...can they come see us...no...it's a long drive...
We could be going to disneyland in 2 weeks...couldn't afford it...time will come...we can't get bummed out about it...next time we have the chance, maybe there will be little ones to accompany us...
Am i going to find a new job...i need one...3 days a weeks isn't paying the bills....anybody have any options...
The days are starting to get longer...that means horse rides after work...hopefully we get some horses to work with this summer...that would be nice...
I have new beginnings for young womens tonight...i have to play the piano...none of the girls can play out of the regular hymn book...only the simplified...no big deal...
The olympics start friday...can't wait...i always wanted to be an ice skater...don't have the right build...can't wait to watch apollo skate...
Final thought...on the friends and families gadget on your blog, how do you get the days to appear under the name...i can't figure it out...
What are your thoughts that you have from time to time...
Hey I was wondering the same things about the blog day thing. I wanted to be a skater too!
ReplyDeletei don't know either. i asked tami once and she was supposed to call me back. that was weeks ago.
ReplyDelete